Saturday, October 29, 2022

Getting Started with Excel

I just began learning about Excel as of right now. As it was described in the classroom, I find this aspect of the LabSim to be brand-new and something I've never experienced before.

Microsoft's Excel is a spreadsheet application. Users of Microsoft Excel may format, arrange, and compute data in a spreadsheet. Data analysts and other users can make information easier to examine as it is being added or modified by organizing data using this application. The boxes in Excel are referred to as cells, and they are arranged in rows and columns. These cells are used to store data (quite similar to tables). Excel, which acts as a data collector,  may be utilized in a variety of other ways due to its versatility, which is why many organizations find it to be quite beneficial.

13 comments:

  1. Very glad IS101-3012, Fall 2022 is introducing you to Microsoft Excel :-)

    Yes, many organizations find spreadsheets useful. I hope you will too Roberto ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with LabSim! The basic functions are quite easy to remember and I'm starting on formulas next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Excel! Learning how to work in Excel is extremely beneficial if you are planning to go into business, accounting or finance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excel will definitely benefit us in our future work! Please let me know if you need help. You can contact me via Canvas or CSN email! Good luck getting through the MOS-200.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many things to learn with Excel. The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many things Excel can do. I'm still learning the functions which in my opinion is the most difficult part of this chapter. I'm getting past it and looking forward to taking my exam soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beneficial. I am already seeing the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learning Excel is beneficial to us because we can use it to help us manage information. This course has taught me very valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Excel be prepared to sweat for this progress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck in Excel. It is very beneficial for managing information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always wanted to learn how to use Excel and I am finally glad I got the chance to learn.

    ReplyDelete